Quickie review and pics of Pale Lemon Preston

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    This is just what it says! : ) a quickie! I know some of you had asked about this bag, so here are some outdoor photos. I think it's a beautiful shade of yellow, and I love the crispness and contrast of the edge stain. The only two issues I have are a crease down the front ... it seems to be partially from packing/storage, and partly from the cow itself. :biggrin: I'm stuffing the bag for a few days to see if it smoothes out. The other thing (that really just surprised me, not an "issue" really), is the design element of bigger pebbles on the center panels of these bags. The contrast in pebbling is evident even on the website photos, so it's just something I have to get used to if I keep it.

So, on to the pictures, and I hope these help someone! Edited to add, after looking on my laptop at the post ... the color IS paler than shown here. It appears almost lemon-y yellow on my laptop, at least, and it's more subtle than that. I put one in photoshop to try to get the color to show a bit more accurately, but it looks "right" in photoshop! Might be my screen.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394989056.081301.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394989077.416153.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394989092.641311.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394989345.421230.jpg

2. She's pretty!

3. Ah, I love that color!

4. Very pretty!

5. Pretty! Great pics, too. Congrats!

6. very pretty! Really nice glamor shots for it too!!!

7. I love this color, so happy! looks great on this bag, congrats!

8. Pretty color! You could stuff her with towels warm from the dryer and wrap another warm towel around her. I've even ironed leather with a cover cloth.

9. I love that colour! It's so perfect for the spring!

10. so nice for spring/summer! congrats - enjoy!

11. Pretty!

12. Very pretty, congrats! !!

13. Ooh, thanks for this idea. I have a Minetta with a smiley face that just won't come out. Maybe I will try the warm towels.

14. Beautiful color. Congratulations.

15. Such a pretty color!!