quickie reveal pic's :O)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. well a few things came today the black patent poppy glam tote it is beautiful in person I LOVE it.. I had patent sabrinas for the rain but this is even better :O).. $147 on ebay...jewel wallet $89 ebay.. poppy wristlet..large ocelot wristlet also perfect for a night out bag love it.. I was suprised the jewel mini skinny is really big at first I thought it was the wristlet.. I like the pockets in it and for $24 from ebay not bad :O):yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Sweet!!!!

3. Nice finds!! Love the ocelot wrislet :love: and everything else too!

4. Nice New additions to your Collection!!!
    We are Mini skinny twins!!! I love the Ocelot!!! I also like the Raspberry Metallic Ziparound wallet!!! Congrats!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

5. Good work!!!!!!!!!!

6. Love them all.

7. Love everything, congrats!

8. Very nice set.

9. I'm jealous! I have the Audrey Ocelot and I want the accessories so bad but they dont have them in the outlets near me :crybaby: and I dont feel comfortable buying from ebay...

10. congrats!!!

11. good stuff!! twins!!

12. Awwww...pretty looks nice together! :smile: I keep eyeing those patent totes too but just got a patent spotlight so can't really justify it...sigh!! :smile:

13. he he your pic is what got me and I couldn't believe I bought it yesterday and it came today now thats fast shipping.. she was in my state lol

14. isn't it a suprisingly GREAT perfect black patent everyday tote?!?!

15. Congrats!