quickie reveal pic's :O)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. well a few things came today the black patent poppy glam tote it is beautiful in person I LOVE it.. I had patent sabrinas for the rain but this is even better :O).. $147 on ebay...jewel wallet $89 ebay.. poppy wristlet..large ocelot wristlet also perfect for a night out bag love it.. I was suprised the jewel mini skinny is really big at first I thought it was the wristlet.. I like the pockets in it and for $24 from ebay not bad :O):yahoo:

wed1.jpg wed2.jpg wed3.jpg wed4.jpg wed5.jpg
  2. Sweet!!!!

3. Nice finds!! Love the ocelot wrislet :love: and everything else too!

4. Nice New additions to your Collection!!!
    We are Mini skinny twins!!! I love the Ocelot!!! I also like the Raspberry Metallic Ziparound wallet!!! Congrats!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

5. Good work!!!!!!!!!!

6. Love them all.

7. Love everything, congrats!

8. Very nice set.

9. I'm jealous! I have the Audrey Ocelot and I want the accessories so bad but they dont have them in the outlets near me :crybaby: and I dont feel comfortable buying from ebay...

10. congrats!!!

11. good stuff!! twins!!

12. Awwww...pretty looks nice together! :smile: I keep eyeing those patent totes too but just got a patent spotlight so can't really justify it...sigh!! :smile:

13. he he your pic is what got me and I couldn't believe I bought it yesterday and it came today now thats fast shipping.. she was in my state lol

14. isn't it a suprisingly GREAT perfect black patent everyday tote?!?!

15. Congrats!