quickie!! =p

1. All of them are cute but I like #1 the best.

2. I like all of them, especially #1 and #4, but I think that #1 may be best, depending on your style, I think it has more oomph and character.

3. I like #1

4. Bag 1

5. #1 for me.

6. haha and here I was going to say 3!...I think the color is cute and girly and can definately be for spring..but cute for winter..especially with winter whites..and I as a fellow college girl..thinks that shape is so so cute and preppy BTW...that subject heading made me start to wonder.. :biggrin: gotta love a dirty mind lol

7. #2. Love the blue horsebit!

9. I like #1 too, I really like the whipstitching on it. My second choice is #4.

The first time I looked at them I didn't even look at the price but I had a feeling I picked the most expensive...and of course I did... I'm really good at that!

10. If you go with #1 be sure to search for ebags coupon codes. I was able to find a coupon (no code, but a link to ebags) for $15 off of any bag $75 or more. This brings the bag to $79.99

(website for link was couponshare.com I believe)

hth

11. i like #4

12. I like the first one;)

13. I vote for #1! I like the details on that the best.

14. HEEHEE... i did that to sort of grab more attention :P didn't want ppl to think it was just a boring(since these bags r pretty cheap!) :biggrin: *marketing skills*
    oorighttt... gonna try out the coupons! since they're so cheap maybe i should just get 2... #1 and either one of 2 /3... :amuse:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice