Quickie! Mini-reveal...

I wouldn't call that a mini reveal, you made some fabulous purchases my dear friend :hugs:!
The sneakers look so comfy, love the color of your Tarmac and the Kelly wallet is simply a fabulous find :heart:.
Many congratulations dear and enjoy everything in the best of health!

Reactions: Hermezzy
Very nice! The sneakers are cute... is this a new design? I love the leather and color on your new kelly wallet... Goes well with ghw!
Thank you, dear Sclim1- I think the sneaker design has been around for a few years...they come in many colors and variants these days...but you never really know if a shoe will work until you try them on, right? Pictures can only do so much. My favored H location usually has to have any shoe design I like shipped in, and then I have to drive the 350 miles to the location to try them on, so it is a bit of an affair. That said, I've not tried on any H shoe design that I detested, although i did buy a pair of Irving driving shoes once only to find out that they were painful upon protracted wearing (a costly mistake). Fortunately, these sneakers are supremely comfortable. Thanks for the comments on the wallet! I'm so impressed with how much it can hold. I was actually able to sell off some of my other SLGs because I could stuff all that was in them into the new kelly wallet- consolidation can be a pleasant thing, haha

Thank you, dear Sclim1- I think the sneaker design has been around for a few years...they come in many colors and variants these days...but you never really know if a shoe will work until you try them on, right? Pictures can only do so much. My favored H location usually has to have any shoe design I like shipped in, and then I have to drive the 350 miles to the location to try them on, so it is a bit of an affair. That said, I've not tried on any H shoe design that I detested, although i did buy a pair of Irving driving shoes once only to find out that they were painful upon protracted wearing (a costly mistake). Fortunately, these sneakers are supremely comfortable. Thanks for the comments on the wallet! I'm so impressed with how much it can hold. I was actually able to sell off some of my other SLGs because I could stuff all that was in them into the new kelly wallet- consolidation can be a pleasant thing, haha

Wow! The things we do for the things we love!! :flowers: I know what you mean about shoes and fit... the much loved Oran sandals that everyone loves doesn't fit the shape of my feet (mine is quite narrow so my feet slides out when I am walking in them!). Would love to try these sneakers out when I see them! Enjoy all your goodies!! :heart:

Reactions: Hermezzy
Wow! The things we do for the things we love!! :flowers: I know what you mean about shoes and fit... the much loved Oran sandals that everyone loves doesn't fit the shape of my feet (mine is quite narrow so my feet slides out when I am walking in them!). Would love to try these sneakers out when I see them! Enjoy all your goodies!! :heart:

I completely understand! I have a love for the izmir sandal style, but there's only one kind (the suede variant) that is comfortable for me...but my SA has not been able to find my size in the color I like...the hunt continues, right? haha