Quick update from me....

Hey you TPF Gals!!

I haven't been posting much at all and i just wanted to give you gals a quick update on me...

I've missed you gals alot and tho i haven't been posting I've been lurking and reading your posts now and then hehe....

I stopped working quite some time ago and it was a real challenge and adjustment to my transition situation. I was angry and bitter about so many things that had happened.

Beginning this year, i started to resist less. I guess maybe i ran out of energy to resist and question everything that was going on LOL!

Still not in an ideal place but doing better. been taking classes during this time and it's keeping me way too busy with homework and all that crap. I'm trying to find a new job. economy is not great which doesn't help but we'll see....

So I'm around, i'm lurking and i'll try to post more now and then....

i just fell in love with the chanel reissue bags.... someone kill me and put me out of my misery longing for those bags!!:angel:

I hope you are all doing well. Love you all lots especially the
"ever young ole TPF timers"

Love and hugs :heart::flowers: Bubbles

I'm so glad you posted, Bubbles! I also think of you often and have been hoping your stressful situation has improved. I figured you were busy and would post when you could.

Take good care of yourself and come back more often!

Hi bubbles. I was wondering where you were. Life goes up and down; it's bound to turn around some time soon. In the mean time it's great that you are taking care of yourself, pursuing other interests. It's always stressful to leave a job. But the truth is, you don't know what the future has in store for you. It may be bigger and brighter than anything you could have ever imagined for yourself. I could tell you some sweet revenge stories of my own. Suffice it to say, every dog has his day. Your day is coming my friend. :balloon:

Miss ya bubbles!! I hope everything is ok and things are better for you. We miss seeing you on the forum! Try to stay away from the Chanel forum, that will help you resist easier.