Europe
I am so in love with your Stole, and it looks so gorgeous with your SKo,
Congratulations, they look beautiful together

LailaT

Bruno good boy
O.G.
Jul 14, 2008
CA
everything is beeeeautiful Rana! Enjoy them. I think the bleu de Prusse SO Kelly will be your "every"day bag cuz of the comfort and fab look! You go, girl!

Bijouxlady

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Everything is beautiful Rana! The BdeP is difficult to photograph! I never could get it right on the pics of my Kelly. Hey, could you model your new Kelly SO so I can see the size? TIA!:heart:

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
Everything is beautiful Rana! The BdeP is difficult to photograph! I never could get it right on the pics of m Kelly. Hey, could you model your new Kelly SO so I can see the size? TIA!:heart:
It is difficult to photograph! It keeps coming up too bright in the photos. I will try to get some pics of it on my shoulder when DH gets home later (the cat refuses to learn how to use the camera :smile:)

LailaT

Bruno good boy
O.G.
Jul 14, 2008
CA
It is difficult to photograph! It keeps coming up too bright in the photos. I will try to get some pics of it on my shoulder when DH gets home later (the cat refuses to learn how to use the camera :smile:)
:roflmfao:

lilpicotin

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Wow, Ranag, this is my favorite of your reveals so far :tup: I love bleu de prusse, I love the So Kelly, and my knees totally went weak at the sight of your aubergine tohu bohu shawl!!!! :love: