Quick trip off ban island!

mf19 it's great to see you back...even if only for just this reveal. Love your beautiful yellow flap! Well worth a quick trip off ban island! Enjoy dear and I'll see you over at the party on ban island!

Thanks poohbag! Believe me it's really hard resisting TPF for such a long time. But I knew I had to come back because no one else truly understands how exciting this is... my fam and BF just think I'm nuts.

Congrats!! Such a youthful and vibrant color classic flap..love it!.:cool:

Thank you - I cannot wait to take her out :smile:

oh simply stunning mf19 :yahoo:, good to see you here, I'm trying to visit less just so I am not tempted by these fabulous pictures of more treasures!

By the way EXCELLENT COMPARISON shots in different lights:tup:

Congratulations on a stunning classic!

I'll see you over on BAN ISLAND soon, we're having a BIG PARTY :party:

Thanks so much PB! I know you weren't originally taken by this color - did you eventually cave :graucho: Not to enable, but it truly is a wonderful color. See you on the island :lol:

Beautiful yellow! Thanks for all the pics. Congrats!!!

Thanks so much!

Wow!! What a stunning color 👏👏👏Enjoy!! 😊

Thank you pumpkinpie!:smile:

Congrats!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks powder puff!

Introducing my Yellow Lambskin Jumbo with silver hardware:loveeyes::loveeyes:

Here's lots of photos as the color really does vary in lighting. In natural bright light I think it's a true marigold and in intimate lighting or overcast it is like dijon mustard!

It's lovely!!! Congrats on your new addition.

Love your varied lighting shots-very helpful. This color is so happy!! We all can understand your elation. Isn't that why so many of us come here for someone to be happy for us?! Lol!

So beautiful! Congrats! Love it.

Thanks Martinibeach! I'm really ecstatic about her. My only other jumbo currently is the 13C red and I dare say I prefer this color:wtf:

Congrats!!!! I love yellow jumbo too!!! Enjoy your lovely bag!! at least you'll look awesome paddling back to ban island while wearing that babe!! LOL :biggrin:

Thanks so much for joining me with for my reveal :smile:

Wow - the colour is just gorgeous!

Thank you - completely agree :graucho:

love the yellow even more in silver hw.... congrats!

Me too! For some reason as Zahara said the silver makes it look more mustardy which is definitely the look I want. Thanks for joining for the reveal!

Oh my, your bag is just beautiful - that color is yummy. Love!
Congrats and well worth all the traveling back and fourth from the island!

Best SB

Thanks SB! It certainly was worth the swim, many phone calls, and waiting for the delivery man for hours! :P

Love this!!! Thank you for the comparison pics!!!

No problems - I think it's a hard color to capture and I can see there was lots of discussion on this in the SS14 thread. Hopefully this will convince anyone else to snatch it while they can.

Beautiful!

Thank you!

I totally know what you mean!!! I think I'm - at least - done with the classic flaps soon, too... The prices are really getting ridiculous....
But there are other bag styles that are under 2000 Euros, like the WOC... think will stick to these now :biggrin::P And there are other things you can by at Chanel that aren't that expensive...

Enjoy your yellow beauty!!!

Thank you I will! Going out on a high :cool:

Wow, your yellow lamb is beautiful! Very summery :smile: Congrats!

Thanks so much for joining in my reveal :smile:

Beautiful ...... Congrats

Thank you solouloulou!

Congrats on your yellow jumbo!! It does vary quite a bit in different lighting!!!

Hence all the confusion earlier! Love all the shades though - from the marigold to the dijon mustard :lol:

Love your varied lighting shots-very helpful. This color is so happy!! We all can understand your elation. Isn't that why so many of us come here for someone to be happy for us?! Lol!

I hope the pictures help! Thanks for sharing in my joy:smile:

It's lovely!!! Congrats on your new addition.

Thank you so much wien!:smile:

Introducing my Yellow Lambskin Jumbo with silver hardware:loveeyes::loveeyes:

Here's lots of photos as the color really does vary in lighting. In natural bright light I think it's a true marigold and in intimate lighting or overcast it is like dijon mustard!

Oooooh gorgeous mellow yellow!! Congrats on this amazing bag!!! :sunshine::sunshine::sunshine: I can't wait for your UHG bag reveal!

Congrats on your sunny, happy yellow! She looks so lovely in all different types of lighting! Happy purchase to see you on your way to ban island with some of the rest of us! :smile: