Quick SLG Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently purchased the 6 Key Holder because everyone's been obsessed over it on Instagram and YouTube and I've been wanting something with the Rose Ballerine accent. But once I got it home, I couldn't wrap my head around constantly opening the case just to get my house key or car fob out so I took it back and here's what I exchanged it for (had to add some money into it )

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463340605.286142.jpg

2. Can't wait to see!!

3. Let's see! I have the same thoughts about the 6 key holder.

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463340644.098245.jpg

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463340727.500561.jpg

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463340779.839979.jpg

7. I love my 6 key holder and it would be one thing I couldn't go without.. We're all different lol 😊

8. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463340843.138051.jpg

Here is the Zippy Wallet with the Rose Ballerine interior! I just love this color combo. I'm on the wait list for the Rosalie Coin Purse and will use that for clutches or crossbody bags but I tend to over stuff my wallets so I'm sure this will come in handy for every day use

9. I really wish I could get into the Key Holder but maybe it's because I'm just so used to my Cles/Key Pouch...

10. Lovely wallet, congrats!

11. Gorgeous wallet! Congrats!

12. I had an LV 6 key holder in poppy / mono and returned it because the glazing was coming off after a week of crazy light use. Once I did get her home I really loved the idea of no more keychain. So I bought a TB one with more pockets.
    I will say while I find the TB one more practical - the LV one is def thinner and the key hooks also move a lot smoother. I am almost tempted to repurchase one in Azur instead of a limited / mono / color one. Overall I do enjoy a keyholder.

OP - what a lovely wallet. I didn't expect to see the Rose. Very pretty! Enjoy!

13. Zippy is my favorite wallet --- and I love the mono/RB combo -- congrats!!

14. Zippy is the best style yet! :heart: Congrats!! :smile: