Quick Sabrina Question:

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
Does the large sabrina as satchel fit under your arm? I have the small patent sabrina and I can't wear it under my arm as satchel, the handles are too small. Is it different with the large one? I m asking because i m getting 2nd thoughts, maybe I should've gotten the bigger one because I like to be able to carry it under my arm in "emergencies"... What do you think?

I guess it depends on your size. I can't get the large sabrina on my shoulder, but I am a larger gal.. where I know some girls on here got the small one on their shoulders. I personally don't like that look anyway.. thats what the long strap is for!

I know that the long strap is for that, but I like to keep the strap under the bottom "clickers" so the strap dosen't just hang arround in the air but is tight to the bag, and if I need the strap quickly its somewhat nervracking to get the strap out of the bottom "clickers" and re attach it... That's why I m asking. I 'd rather have it fit as satchel for "emergency situtations" whrer it's absolutely necessery.

I'm 5'7 and 125lbs, so slimmer, but still can't get the small sabrina under my arm :sad: I guess i m just gonna have to go to the coach boutique and check again...

I caved in, and unbuckeld the strap, and OMG.... I love how it sits on the shoulder!!! I am not a fan of straps but this bag is amazing both ways... I m surprised and glad at the same time!!! I guess it will work this way. Thanks everybody!

I caved in, and unbuckeld the strap, and OMG.... I love how it sits on the shoulder!!! I am not a fan of straps but this bag is amazing both ways... I m surprised and glad at the same time!!! I guess it will work this way. Thanks everybody!

I unlatched the shoulder strap and will never latch it back again. I find myself going from shoulder to arm to shoulder so many times when I'm out. The strap is just too convenient to not use and definitely gives the bag a totally different look.

Yay, Glad it all worked out for you.

I was able to fit the small over my shoulder, however it felt award and I don't like the strap to be honest so I really want to try on the large.

Here are some reference pictures

attachment.php

I'm 5'7 and a size 4 and though i can fit the large Sabrina under my arm it isn't exactly comfortable that way and I certainly couldn't do so wearing a thick sweater or coat.