Quick review-new micro!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I decided to take the plunge! It's not my usual bright coloured celine bag but I like that it's kinda neutral but has a cool vibe still. What do you guys think? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393206875.191142.jpg

Miss World likes this.
  2. Hmm not for me personally. Don't like any kind of yellow and much less on a grained drummed leather surface.

But you know your wardrobe better so if it works for you, you shouldn't have any doubts!

3. Yellow is my favorite color so I think that's a great bag - I love it! :biggrin: Congrats!

4. I love the colour but I'm personally not a big fan of the luggage. Just my personal choice though, so congrats on your purchase :smile:

5. I luv it, works really well with monochrome outfits :smile:

6. It's a great neutral actually. Will be great for spring.

7. #7 Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    if you live in North of Europe grey sky´s ...its not the best color but if you live where its all year round sunny and tropical its very nice color..

8. Reminds me of spring and summer, and has a great pop of color to go with a light weight outfit!
    Congrats, bag is a beauty!

9. I love it. Been looking for yellow bag and this might be it. What is the name of this color?.

10. Pretty new micro!

11. Thanks Peeps for your comments! The name of the colour is ocre!

12. It's lovely. :sunshine:

13. Cute bag, cute color.

Enjoy it!

14. Congrats op. Welcome to summer Ville:loveeyes:

15. Super cute! Congrats :heart: