Quick Revel - mild remorse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What to do?

1. Keep the wallet

2. Exchange it for a Vision II Zip

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I returned a few things I had purchased at christmas time as presents, but for one reason or another, got stuck with. This left me with a bit of a credit, and as such, I have been on the hunt for the past several weeks to try and spend it (easier said then done). I was going to purchase a belt, but when they didn't have the color combination I was interested in, I was forced to place an SO, which will be filled in about 10 months.

After much debate, I decided to go with a wallet. There really weren't too many options to be honest, but even so, it was a difficult choice. In the end, I decided to go with the MC2 Copernic wallet in orange evergrain.

The only remorse I'm having is over what else I could have gotten with that money. I was taking a look at the Vision II zip agendas, and while I already have an iPhone and a Ulysse, I felt like the Vision could have been used as both a wallet and a Ulysee type devise, all rolled into one. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that the price of the Vision II zip is also a bit cheaper then that of the wallet, despite the increased amount of material and intricacy.

Anyways, opinions are welcomed on the wallet, and I would appreciate any feedback on your thoughts, Vision or billfold. Enjoy and thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i would go with the vision for the reasons you stated

3. Sounds as though your heart is not in the wallet. You should be 100% thrilled with luxury goods you purchase.

4. ^ ITA - though easier said than done not to be seduced :drool: :sweatdrop:

5. You should go for what you truly want. This is definitely a gorgeous wallet, but if your heart doesn't sing, then find something that will do that.

6. I am waiting either a cobolt or a soleil (SS09 new yellow) Vision II Zipper Agenda, then I can put some of my cards in, also my check book & a simple calendar, of course the pen... I like it because it has zipper, looks more secure.

7. Thanks for the replies everyone, I really appreciate it.

It's not that I'm disappointed or that I really wanted the other one but got this one instead, it's more that I just don't know what to do. If I had the money, I'd have both of them right now, but seeing as I don't, I have to pick between two things that I really like quite a lot. As my mother would put it "picking a favorite child."

8. It's a gorgeous wallet you got there!! However, it seems like you're leaning towards Vision II, so maybe you go for it.

9. The fact that you are questioning it at all tells me that the MC2 that you have, whilst being beautiful (I have the Euclide card case and they are good) isnt for you!!

If I felt like that, I'd be going back and changing for what I REALLY wanted!! :heart:

10. Has anyone used one as a wallet with any success?

11. Your credit cards might be in that wallet, but your heart is not. Go back and get what you want.

12. While the wallet is yummy, I have been wanting a Vision myself, so I may be a little too partial.

13. The more I think about it, the more I'm leaning toward a Vision, I'm just weary as to how well it will function as a true wallet, given that its main purpose is as an agenda.

14. Is the Vision much larger than the wallet? That may be the limiting factor to using it as a wallet, especially if you tend to carry your wallet in your pants pocket. If it's not too big, I'd go for the Vision because you can get more uses out of it.

15. Ever have a pair of jeans that had some kind of decoration on the pockets that annoyed the life out of you after sitting on it for a few minutes? Take that and multiply it by about a million, and thats sitting on a wallet all day. Now that I carry a messenger bag around most places with me, I just throw my wallet in there. If I do need to carry something in my pocket, I do have a few money clips and card cases that I use, but the wallet is either in my coat breast pocket or bag. So fitting isn't necessarily the issue.

The only reservation I had, and the reason I didn't go with the vision initially was I didn't know how great of a wallet it would make. Not that I really carry a ton of cash, but my understand is that it isn't designed to really carry cash around, etc. If it can work tho, I think I may get that instead.