Quick reveals...

laura81

Jun 17, 2012
No faffing!

My latest additions... Oak Bryn and scribbly floral pouch!

I'd like to declare that I'm technically still on the couch as Bryn was a replacement for my oak bays and the pouch was a pressie from hubby!

armcandy3

lab rat
Jan 7, 2011
Scotland
Lovely grain on your bryn Laura and I really want something in floral scribble. Have you used bryn yet? - how are you finding it, compared to your bays?

Ria2011

Jul 1, 2011
UK
Nice additions to the family laura. I've got the scribble pouch and absolutely love it. Love the justification that the ban hasn't been broken.

laura81

Jun 17, 2012
Thanks!

I love the grain on Bryn, had to look at a few before I found the perfect one!

The pouch is lovely, it was a sale treat from OH - he also ordered me a star keyring but it was broke in the box! Waiting on a new one coming from Mulberry!

laura81

Jun 17, 2012
armcandy3 said:
Lovely grain on your bryn Laura and I really want something in floral scribble. Have you used bryn yet? - how are you finding it, compared to your bays?
I've not had her out yet, might take her to the shops tomorrow!

She's a much better everyday size for me, I just found Bays a bit too overpowering, as much as I loved it!

sugna

Jun 7, 2011
Northern Ireland
laura81 said:
No faffing!

My latest additions... Oak Bryn and scribbly floral pouch!

I'd like to declare that I'm technically still on the couch as Bryn was a replacement for my oak bays and the pouch was a pressie from hubby!
Beautiful, Bryn leather does look so lush and I too really love the scribbly floral pouch! Enjoy :smile:

Kingla

Dec 28, 2011
Edinburgh
Wow, they're lovely Laura!
The leather on the Bryn looks divine... and I love the scribbly floral pouch.. hadn't seen that anywhere before!
Congrats!