Quick reveal

It's a 21, rouge tomate. I don't have the exact dimensions yet as I just picked it up. I was told that this is quite a rare bag. It was just on display when I walked in. I have been kicking myself since I passed on a rc roullis a few years ago but since I now have three roullis, I think that it's worked out!

Reactions: Meta
It's a 21, rouge tomate. I don't have the exact dimensions yet as I just picked it up. I was told that this is quite a rare bag. It was just on display when I walked in. I have been kicking myself since I passed on a rc roullis a few years ago but since I now have three roullis, I think that it's worked out!
Awesome! I like the Roulis too, although I prefer the mini size but none in the right combo has come my way as of now. I like the bolt closure as it's very unique for the Verrou and now that it has a shoulder strap it's definitely piqued my interest!

"House légend has it that Pierre Alexis Dumas' grandfather, Robert Dumas, kept a collection of stable bolts in his desk drawer. The Verrou began in 1938 as a clutch. Andy Warhol found one at the fléa market and gave it to his muse Ultra Violet. After his death, she returned it to Hermès where it has become a perennial." (credit: Instagram rebeccavoight)

Thank you for sharing this lovely bag! :flowers: