Quick reveal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

My hubby took me to buy a mother's day gift today! I was on the fence with this bag for years and finally decided to get a Neverfull MM! This was the only monogram Neverfull w/Rose Ballerine interior they had and it's Made in Spain!

I wasn't in the market for a wallet but asked my SA if they had any wallets with Rose ballerine interior and she said they were all sold out, she looked anyway and brought out a Josephine wallet also Made in Spain!

I LOVE this set so much and happy I was able to get both! Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful items, congrats!

3. Thanks so much LVlvoe_bug! After buying the Totally MM DE & the jungle print bandau a couple of weeks ago, I think it's time I sail away to ban island even though my hubby bought it for me I always feel guilty you know?! lol

4. Congrats!! I never understood the hype with the neverfull until I got one. It's a great bag!

5. Amazing pair!!! Gorgeous colors!!! That was a wonderful Mother's Day gift. You're one lucky gal!

6. Beautiful!!:heart:

7. Congrats!!

8. Very pretty! Congrats!! :smile:

9. Awww congrats! They are both so lovely!

10. Gorgeous!!

11. Beautiful!!!!

12. Love It!! that bag is my next purchase! I never thought I wanted it but I think it would be great for work and travel! Enjoy! Love the ballerine color!

13. Thank you NWGal! I felt the same way especially for a bag without a zippered closure! lol I'm so glad I have it though, I love it!

14. Thank you so much dell! I am very blessed indeed :smile:

15. Thank you MeepMeep67! I can't wait to use them! :smile: