Quick reveal

COPENHAGEN

Aug 29, 2012
Got this Tiny PS1 in lemon brand new with tags from eBay - it arrived today! I love the color and size, it's perfect for my 5'2 frame and fits all my essentials (plus a little more ;) ).

2014-09-03 17.08.02.jpg

Will post mod pictures in a moment :smile:

Last edited:
Thank you :hugs:

I'm a bit worried about color transfer with such a light bag... Do you think I should spray it or give it some leather gel? (I have some for my Mulberry bags from their store)

Hi, I think the Collonil spray they sell at the Mulberry stores would work. There are tPFers here that used it on LV vachetta leather and the water just rolls off. You could try a small spot first and let it dry to see if it's ok.

Looks great on you!! Congrats!!
Thank you!

It's so pretty on you :smile: Congratulations on such a nice bag.
Thanks, I'm really in love :cloud9:

Congratulations!! Beautiful color:tup:
Thank you, my clothes is usually neutral so I hope this will add a bit of fun to my wardrobe ;)

Hi, I think the Collonil spray they sell at the Mulberry stores would work. There are tPFers here that used it on LV vachetta leather and the water just rolls off. You could try a small spot first and let it dry to see if it's ok.
I'll definitely try that :tup:

She is perfect!!! I am so happy for you! Yes indeed we are bag twins!!
I love how she is on you!

See what I mean about the functional compartments, back pocket, inner zip (which is very important for me as I need to carry sanitary pad in every of my bag so that I feel safe).

I love the colour you got! She is such a popper!!!

I hope you enjoy the bag as much as I do!! :smile:
Cheers

She is perfect!!! I am so happy for you! Yes indeed we are bag twins!!
I love how she is on you!

See what I mean about the functional compartments, back pocket, inner zip (which is very important for me as I need to carry sanitary pad in every of my bag so that I feel safe).

I love the colour you got! She is such a popper!!!

I hope you enjoy the bag as much as I do!! :smile:
Cheers
Thank you so much, dinitegrity :smooch: I totally see what you said about the functionality, it is perfect! I can fit everything in it :smile: Also love the pocket in the back to carry the phone or something I need to be able to grab fast.

Omg it suits you perfectlyl! You pull it off so well!
Aw, thanks :hbeat: