Quick Reveal !

winhkay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2010
Hey ladies, I've been looking for a wallet/card-holder for a few months now but with no luck. I finally got something rushed just before close yesterday and there is definitely a slight buyers remorse happening. What do you ladies think? Hit / miss? Just not feeling 100% about the patent & I love a nice shade but usually not this bright haha.
Either way I hope you enjoy this!

Attachments

• 2014-08-10 17.53.56-1.jpg
    2014-08-10 17.53.56-1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 763
i also noticed the box was super smooth and wasnt the grainy and slightly shiner material it used to be. is it because its SLG (i have the WoCs in the grainier box), or are the boxes just changing?

Attachments

• 2014-08-10 17.55.49-1.jpg
    2014-08-10 17.55.49-1.jpg
    778.5 KB · Views: 713
It's very pretty, but it sounds like you're not really feeling it. Orange is made for the person madly in love with the color/style. I'm personally not a huge fan of Chanel's SLGs because it never seems they have "classic" styles and colors that I can just go in and find.

I've also been looking for SLGs for quite a while, and I've definitely been anxious to just purchase something even if it's not 100% to my liking. Of course, my family members love me because I end up gifting them the ones I don't want. I've finally found a BV card case and also a Prada card case, and I'm absolutely psyched for them to arrive in the mail.

I love it! It would add a nice pop of color inside any bag, but I agree with JazzyMac that orange is definitely a color for someone who loves that color. If you find yourself unsure about it, then I would go for something that makes your heart skip a beat every time you look at it.

I agree with the above posts - you need to really like patent and orange to like this. I like pop colours in patent, so this is very nice in my opinion, although orange wouldn't be my first pick. Did they have any other colours in store or was this the only one? Especially if you're not in love with it and you were rushed to make the purchase.

Maybe return it or swap it?

The ladies on this forum are really nice and if you let everyone know what you're looking for, I'm sure they'll let you know when something comes up :smile:

On a good note - at least they have you a camelia and the whole chanel experience!

Re: box, I think that's the new packaging (my lambskin WOC shw came in a smooth box too)

I agree with others as well, you have to truly love orange! If you don't love it, definitely return it. If you can't find a replacement and you like LV or Prada, look into their SLG's. My SLGs that I use for my jumbo are from both designers and I LOVE them! Good luck😊

That's how the boxes are since they changed to the black pouches inside a bit over a year ago. I love the orange but that's me. It sounds like you're not thrilled so return it.