Quick reveal

I popped back to Cheshire Oaks to return the Delilah and somehow managed to time it perfectly with the delivery of new stock. So this little beauty had to come home with me!

They had some fab bags this time, I saw an Antony messenger, mini and normal sized Alexas in canary yellow and jade green both with snake skin trim, Alexas in black and oversized in purple, Lilly in (I think) oak, Bayswater satchel in oak, Del Ray in (I think) oak....so many beauties I was a little overcome!

Attachments

• IMG_3668.jpg
    IMG_3668.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 411
I popped back to Cheshire Oaks to return the Delilah and somehow managed to time it perfectly with the delivery of new stock. So this little beauty had to come home with me!

They had some fab bags this time, I saw an Antony messenger, mini and normal sized Alexas in canary yellow and jade green both with snake skin trim, Alexas in black and oversized in purple, Lilly in (I think) oak, Bayswater satchel in oak, Del Ray in (I think) oak....so many beauties I was a little overcome!
Love love love, you wont be disappointed :smile:

Ooh - congratulations, bag twin! :smile: I ADORE the sbs; you won't regret this swap! Come to think of it, I did see a choc sbs on my empty-handed visit to BV on Thursday, if any ladies are going that way ...

Ooh - congratulations, bag twin! :smile: I ADORE the sbs; you won't regret this swap! Come to think of it, I did see a choc sbs on my empty-handed visit to BV on Thursday, if any ladies are going that way ...

Bag triplets!

Love the leather and the size is perfect for me as I travel light. Would be interested to know of anyone has the samgora liner as its my first unlined bag and worried about marking the inside and feel a little unorganised after using a liner in my Lexi.

Great bag and think you made the right decision

Thanks for the lovely comments :biggrin: I'm very pleased with her and so glad I made the trip back to Cheshire Oaks. Now to stop myself going every Friday morning now I know that's one of the delivery days :biggrin: