Quick Reveal!

Jon85

May 22, 2013
Hi all!

So I've been wanting this little piece for quite some time, but didn't want to buy it brand new, because I've read and heard about some quality issues... so I wanted one from 2004-2006 or so, and I finally found it!

I present my little new-to-me reveal! He's going to be very useful for me on a day-to-day basis... even if I have to make up things to do just so I have a reason to write it down!!! HAHA!!! Thanks for letting me share!

Yay! Glad you were able to find the year you wanted...and looks like it's in great condition. Enjoy!

Thank you so much! Yeah, it was from 2005, so I was/am thrilled! And the condition is definitely fabulous--and I got it for such a steal! Only $149, with FREE shipping from Japan, and it literally only took 3 days to get to me! He sent it from Japan on Wednesday morning, and I had it this Friday afternoon! And no custom fees because he marked it for me as a gift. Woohoo!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thank you so much! Yeah, it was from 2005, so I was/am thrilled! And the condition is definitely fabulous--and I got it for such a steal! Only $149, with FREE shipping from Japan, and it literally only took 3 days to get to me! He sent it from Japan on Wednesday morning, and I had it this Friday afternoon! And no custom fees because he marked it for me as a gift. Woohoo!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wow! That is fantastic all the way around. I feel your joy :smile:

Last edited: