Quick reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I've been on the fence on buying an Alma for about a year.... being that I am not the biggest fan of hand-held only bags! But I did my research, thought about it long and hard, I decided to just go for it! Good thing is that I don't carry much so I have no worry about it ever getting heavy for me, plus I don't intend to use as an everyday bag but more as a going out bag.

As I was purchasing this bag, I made a comment to one of the SAs helping me as re: TPF and a rumor that they were discontinuing the Pomme (which gave me more reason the pomme, not to mention the upcoming price increase). His response?
    "I wouldn't trust them... those women buy a few bags and think they work here"
    But he said they weren't discontinuing this color?
    anyway, I was a little taken back by his comment ...I don't know what I would do with you ladies (and gents) on TPF!

I also bought a preloved Artsy a few weeks ago so I am done done done for a while! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. beautiful! congrats!!! what a rude comment that SA made...some of us here are more qualify and knowledgeable than most that do work there :P

3. Your Alma looks so pretty, many congrats and enjoy her!

4. Your Alma is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

Well if they knew a little more about their products, there would be no reason to ask here. I've had a couple SA's admit that there's info released and discussed here before they've had it...and not just in LV.

5. So beautiful! Congrats, pomme is fabulous, glad it's not being discontinued.

6. Beautiful Alma! Tactless SA!

7. Great bag !

8. Beautiful...........love the Alma....enjoy!!!

9. Congrats on the pomme alma, so pretty! And congrats on the Artsy, I'm glad to hear you are keeping it!

10. Beautiful!! Congrats!!

11. Beauitufl Alma! :biggrin:

12. Congrats! I hope you SA was right about pomme being here to stay! I love the color and haven't gotten any yet!

13. Congrats, it's beautiful. I was told the same thing by a manager this week. They went to Paris last month for a 6 month update and apparently pomme will be around for at least that 6 month period

14. Congrats!

15. Love it! Mod shot? You have to pose with this beauty.