quick **reveal with pixs!~small & cute!! just one question.....

hehe:smile: Congrats on your purchase, illustre version is TDF:graucho:
Well, if i would be in your place i would go for Sarah wallet, i own one in Pomme and absolutely adore her, so stylish, comfy and chic, love the cards slots under the flap, no need to show off everything what you have in your wallet when paying with cards in the cashier:lol: But if you really liked Elise then go for her, otherwise i suggest you to try all the wallets in the store hehe:smile:)) hope i could help:cool:

Thanks a loooot Safida ! Could I ask that whether the flap of sarah would crack or getting worse after use?? Coz I want to use it for long time if possible, just compare sarah wallet and zippy wallet see which one is more functional...

For elise, I liked how compact it is. But the price make me think twice lol..and zippy coin purse is a nice option! I would check it in multicolour line or vernis line..:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks a loooot Safida ! Could I ask that whether the flap of sarah would crack or getting worse after use?? Coz I want to use it for long time if possible, just compare sarah wallet and zippy wallet see which one is more functional...

For elise, I liked how compact it is. But the price make me think twice lol..and zippy coin purse is a nice option! I would check it in multicolour line or vernis line..:biggrin::biggrin:

No, it will not crack with the use, i got mine pre-loved, and she is like 6 years old and looks barely used, though the previous owner used her everyday..
I would say it is super durable, everybody around think i got in new from store:graucho: that's why i adviced you to think about sarah:smile:
Zippy wallet seems to be very functional too, but personally i found Sarah more feminine:P Sometimes i use her like a clutch, iphone fits perfectly inside it too..