quick **reveal with pixs!~small & cute!! just one question.....

Congrats it's beautiful. I got the same one as a birthday gift this month...to answer your question about the wallet I would go with the Sarah or a zippy wallet. Or if u want something small a zippy coin purse.

haha happy to be "pochette twins":P:P and that seems a good idea to get a coin purse and then a bigger wallet. AND coin purse is a little bit more affordable... i might check the multicolour line or damiar Ebene line

Scored! haha.. this is pretty much an impulse buy coz I didn't plan to get a pochette. But I thought it was cute plus it's the LAST one in Sydney. So, take it with me ~hope you like it ! and Hope I made a good purchase :smile:

Question is about a small wallet: Elise Wallet in Azur, would it be a practical wallet to use everyday or it's too small?? Recently I'm considering a small wallet. But when I saw the Elise, the price almost match a large one....so I kinda hesitated. Should I get the Elise or get sth more functional like French purse or saral wallet?? TIA ladies!

hehe:smile: Congrats on your purchase, illustre version is TDF:graucho:
Well, if i would be in your place i would go for Sarah wallet, i own one in Pomme and absolutely adore her, so stylish, comfy and chic, love the cards slots under the flap, no need to show off everything what you have in your wallet when paying with cards in the cashier:lol: But if you really liked Elise then go for her, otherwise i suggest you to try all the wallets in the store hehe:smile:)) hope i could help:cool: