Quick reveal: The one that almost got away!

OMG!! Where did you find it? I've been wanting one but missed the boat as I've only recently discovered that the cuir once came in that style. All I see now are the newer satchel style in the leather... Congrats on your find!!! Wish I would get as lucky as you!

Thank you! I ordered it from Bloomingdales. I really hated paying full price, but I was afraid that it might be gone if I waited for their friends and family sale in a few weeks. Check their site, maybe they have more. (Note: they only had black. I suspect the other colors will be hard to find. Good luck!

Hey bunnycat- Yay, twins! Do you love yours? I plan to use mine primarily for travel. But, the leather feels so nice that I might have to put in a more frequent rotation.

I do use it a lot and really like it. I actually used a heavier bag for the first time in a while today and had to get used to the weight on it compared to the LC, Coach and LVs I've been carrying lately.

Last edited:
I do use it a lot and really like it. I actually used a heavier bag for the first time in a while today and had to get used to the weight on it compared to the LC, Coach and LVs I've been carrying lately.

That's good to hear. I'm definitely spoiled by my lightweight nylon bags (MZ Wallace, leSportsac, le pliage). I'll report back after I've used my new cuir for a bit.

Last edited: