Quick Reveal ~*~ Pink Patent Magnolia ~*~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got this today, and never even knew the Magnolia came in this color. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it's total love! :yahoo: I thought it was a little odd that it only has one slip pocket on the inside,but it's not a huge deal. It has the shorter, thicker braided handles and I am honestly stunned by how much I like this bag! Here she is....Fuchsia Patent Magnolia :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. This bag looks amazing! What a pretty color. You were really lucky to find this bag. I like your cosmetic case too.

3. Thank you so much for the nice comment, the color really is amazing! :flowers: And the cosmetic case I got for like $30 from Amazon when they were having those sales on Treesje not too long ago!

4. What a pretty, unique bag! I love the patent :tup:

5. Thank you! I am going through a HUGE patent phase right now and am thrilled to have discovered this one! :smile:

6. Wow! Where did you find that? You must have some sort of inside scoop on the elusive Magnolia!;)

7. LOL. I saw it in the "deals and steals" thread that it was posted on Bonz. Then I did the whole "buy now, think later" thing :blush: But yes, I have gotten SO lucky with the Magnolia's and think (hope) I am completely content with my Oceano, Cream, and Pink patent ones. They are each so different, but I love them all!

8. "buy now, think later"... haha!!! I used to live there!

9. That is GORGEOUS! Congrats and ENJOY! Thanks for the pics!

10. Congratulations Denverite!! Thanks for posting pics, you have a true rare beauty! Love your goodies inside too, enjoy!!

11. Love that Magnolia, fuchsia seems like a pretty pop of color!

12. Gorgeous!! What an amazing pop of color. I've been trying to find a new patent bag for bad weather days. Congrats!!

13. :lol:

So did I. Sometimes I still visit.

14. Stupid question from an obvious newbie - Is the patent nearly as soft as the non-patent? Thanks.

15. I'm totally jealous! I love it!!