Quick reveal of my third Bal

Congrats airina666! Lovely bag, enjoy it:smile: maybe some modeling photos too?;)
Its so hard to buy Bal bags in Australia, I wish they will open a flag shop here. Cultstatus must be expensive... but they do have alot of choice of styles and colours.

I'm from Sydney:smile:

Oh cool. Same here. Yeah it is hard when you like Bal and there's no Bal boutique here. Sigh. I was in Perth few weeks ago and visited Cultstatus. I had this Day bag on layby. Finally paid it off last week & it arrived today. They stock heaps of Bal. They just emailed me their December price list. Let me know if you want to have a look.

Oh cool. Same here. Yeah it is hard when you like Bal and there's no Bal boutique here. Sigh. I was in Perth few weeks ago and visited Cultstatus. I had this Day bag on layby. Finally paid it off last week & it arrived today. They stock heaps of Bal. They just emailed me their December price list. Let me know if you want to have a look.
oh yes please, could u private msg me the december price list? I'm looking for a nice colour twiggy but its so hard to find one. how much do they charge for shipping to sydney?