Quick reveal of my third Bal

airina666

Meh
O.G.
Mar 3, 2009
Sydney, Oz!
Hey all, just wanted to share some photos of my third Balenciaga... (apologies about the crappy 2mp cameraphone photos)

Would anyone like to have a guess? ;)

angelamaz2

Jul 6, 2011
Congrats airina666! Lovely bag, enjoy it:smile: maybe some modeling photos too?;)
Its so hard to buy Bal bags in Australia, I wish they will open a flag shop here. Cultstatus must be expensive... but they do have alot of choice of styles and colours.

airina666

Meh
O.G.
Mar 3, 2009
Sydney, Oz!
I'm from Sydney:smile:
Oh cool. Same here. Yeah it is hard when you like Bal and there's no Bal boutique here. Sigh. I was in Perth few weeks ago and visited Cultstatus. I had this Day bag on layby. Finally paid it off last week & it arrived today. They stock heaps of Bal. They just emailed me their December price list. Let me know if you want to have a look.

todtor

Mar 3, 2009
Land of Smile
:yahoo::yahoo: I didn't see that post.. I swear

Mimosa is my Bal favorite yellow ... Congrats airina666
I'm also looking for a First or city in this color:P 555

angelamaz2

Jul 6, 2011
Oh cool. Same here. Yeah it is hard when you like Bal and there's no Bal boutique here. Sigh. I was in Perth few weeks ago and visited Cultstatus. I had this Day bag on layby. Finally paid it off last week & it arrived today. They stock heaps of Bal. They just emailed me their December price list. Let me know if you want to have a look.
oh yes please, could u private msg me the december price list? I'm looking for a nice colour twiggy but its so hard to find one. how much do they charge for shipping to sydney?