Quick reveal of my new to me pre-loved bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So last week I asked opinions on the 2.55 reissue vs the anniversary reissue as I had the opportunity to buy either. Unfortunately, the anniversary bag sold before I made a decision so I jumped on the other bag as I had authenticated here and the price was perfect for a bag that was in almost brand new condition. She came with her card, and dust bag and a base shaper made by the owner. Everything fits in her but I think I will get a small wallet to give myself more room.
    So here she is, my new to me, pre-loved distressed calf leather 2.55 reissue 225

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using PurseForum mobile app

2. So pretty! Congrats on your Reissue!

3. It look great on you!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

4. So beautiful! Many congrats!

5. Gorgeous, gorgeous love it!

6. A beauty! Congrats!

7. That bag is gorgeous!!!! How do you like the distressed leather so far? It looks soooo soft and supple!

8. Looks great on you!! Congrats!!

9. The bag looks great on you. A really beautiful bag, Congrats.

10. congrats! That's a gorgeous bag :loveeyes:

11. I actually really love it! The leather is soft and this one is not too wrinkly which is what I wanted. I actually like the distressed calf than the regular calf leather on my tote because the distressed seems more durable. It would be hard to see scratches on this leather

12. Thanks everyone for the replies! I can't wait to take her out for a spin.

13. I love the Reissue!

14. Bravo! But I think the seller made a mistake and gave you a brand new bag in error.... :thinking: