Quick Reveal of my new Shiva!

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
As many of you know I couldn't decide between a GST and a Timeless tote. I went in to the Chanel boutique in Short Hills and didn't like the quality of the caviar of the GST at all. I saw this bag and loved it right away. The bag is big but I need a everyday large bag and this fits my needs very well. Hope you enjoy pics!

image-4082489454.jpg

image-1211971601.jpg

image-3806825844.jpg

image-2862002419.jpg

]

image-11479048.jpg

image-1585669249.jpg

image-3223860763.jpg

love_potion_9 said:
I love love love this bag. I love the look of the glazed aged leather and it also seems quite practical for everyday. Would love to see it on you!

I will take some more pics. I was getting ready to go2 the beach so thought it would kind of look silly my shiva and beach cover up on.

missyb said:
As many of you know I couldn't decide between a GST and a Timeless tote. I went in to the Chanel boutique in Short Hills and didn't like the quality of the caviar of the GST at all. I saw this bag and loved it right away. The bag is big but I need a everyday large bag and this fits my needs very well. Hope you enjoy pics!

]

Love your reveal!! Iv been waiting ;). They didn't have the large one in stock but I m eyeing on the medium one. How big is this one? Similar or slightly smaller than maxi? I thought the medium is already a good size.. Just wanna get an idea to see if I should get the large one instead. Thank u :smile: