Quick reveal of my new beauty. Limited edition for London, Big Ben

I just phoned... they now have "royal blue" and "burgundy". Price is up to £80 for the long-handled shopper.

Oh man, I am going to London in November so if these are still the color options, I'll have a hard choice. I want to get one for my mom as a gift, so maybe I'll buy both and decide last minute on which to give her.

Reactions: Indiana
I am not going till January. Does anyone know if the colors will still be royal blue and burgundy then? Do they still sell navy or just those two?

Last edited:
I am not going till January. Does anyone know if the colors will still be royal blue and burgundy then? Do they still sell navy or just those two?
I think it will still be those two colours in Jan. Longchamp will continue to sell the navy and grey ones from previous season until they are all sold out. But for the navy colour it's mainly just the travel size left now...

The store I called in July only had the royal blue and burgundy. Large long handle and medium short handle. My awesome friend who lives in UK brought them back for me when she visited her family here a few months ago

Update: I went to the Regent Street boutique yesterday to get a Big Ben bag. The associate told me both the Bond Street and Regent Street are out of the burgundy in all sizes with no restock coming. She said Westfield Shepard Bush location may have it.

Unfortunately, I don't have it my plans to get there to verify.

But now my mom and I will have Big Ben in the long handles that is a perfect match to the long handle blue Eiffel Tower bag!

Reactions: bakeacookie
Update: I went to the Regent Street boutique yesterday to get a Big Ben bag. The associate told me both the Bond Street and Regent Street are out of the burgundy in all sizes with no restock coming. She said Westfield Shepard Bush location may have it.

Unfortunately, I don't have it my plans to get there to verify.

But now my mom and I will have Big Ben in the long handles that is a perfect match to the long handle blue Eiffel Tower bag!

TY for the update. Blue is still a great colour for the Ben bags and there is always next season!

My much loved Eiffel Tower and it's new friend, Big Ben.

jpjwht.jpg

Last edited: