Quick Reveal of Metallic Goodies!

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Alright, I won't drag this out. This was the last bag I bought before I went back on ban (with the exception of a maybe future Cobalt Dotted Sophia). I got her off ebay for $195 shipped.
The wallet...well...I got her off BBOS. Yes, I feel like I paid too much, but it is rare, and on ebay they go for retail most of the time. I did pay less than retail...LOL!
I think...Seriously, I think I LOVE this new Audrey. She is SO sparkly...a lot more sparkly than the amethyst! I included pics of both, because "my queen" would not have it any other way. :P

Madison Metallic Audrey in Black:

033-7.jpg

(Dang, that picture is HUGE! Sorry!)

Madison Metallic Wallet in Amethyst (I think it might be the slim envelope...because I did not get a checkbook cover):

037-4.jpg

038-3.jpg

Miss Queen Audrey:

034-4.jpg

Family Photos:

031-6.jpg

044-2.jpg

More below....

Yeah...it was around $160, I think. I hate spending a ton on a wallet! LOL! But it is in perfect perfect perfect condition.
The bag has been used, but the only wear is on the snaps on the bottom. No scales scratched off, so scuffs...it's EUC. I'd rate it 9 out of 10.

LOVE your metallic Madison bags! I have the black metallic Claire, and I LOOOOOVE how sparkly the leather is-- it's such a great punch of shiny, sparkly goodness. Reminds me of a starry sky. Congrats on a gorgeous collection of Madison metallic audreys!

Wow PCL. Great price on the black Audrey. We are bag twins on the amethyst Audrey but if I could get I deal like you got, I would snatch up a black one for sure. And the wallet is gorgeous. Very nice.