Quick reveal of a Cervo beauty

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
I haven't posted here me for a while as I was looking for a non black Cervo Hobo for a long time. Here in U.K choices are limited apart from black.
However I got my hands on this white (!) brick in fab preloved condition. The bottom needed a whipe off and she looks very clean now, almost new . I would never buy a white intreciatto bag as they would be very heard to keep clean, the plain Cervo leather is easier to maintain
It's a huge lightweight bag that will go with me on holidays and gym, love it !!

IMG_1485262868.352464.jpg

IMG_1485262882.024762.jpg

My small but well rounded BV collection

IMG_1485262899.626853.jpg

Wow, how beautiful! I love white bags even though I don't own a single one in that color. I hade a key pouch in white intreciatto that I couldn't keep clean for the life of me but I may give something in Cervo a try.

I know white is never worry free but at least Cervo is quite easy to maintain. This bag had wear, but it cleaned up beautifully and I can't see any marks. I'm quite OCD about my bags but I'm pretty sure it will be easy to look after. It was a steal too which makes it even better

I haven't posted here me for a while as I was looking for a non black Cervo Hobo for a long time. Here in U.K choices are limited apart from black.
However I got my hands on this white (!) brick in fab preloved condition. The bottom needed a whipe off and she looks very clean now, almost new . I would never buy a white intreciatto bag as they would be very heard to keep clean, the plain Cervo leather is easier to maintain
It's a huge lightweight bag that will go with me on holidays and gym, love it !!

View attachment 3584151

View attachment 3584152

View attachment 3584153

Beautiful collection
Lovely Brick Bag

View attachment 3584151

View attachment 3584152

View attachment 3584153

Tsk tsk putting your bags on the ground
You have Italians rolling in their
Graves
Italians believe that it is bad luck to put your handbag on the floor
That is why 95% of BV bags don't have feet