Quick reveal of 3 vintage bargain finds ;-)

CrackBerryCream

The Edge of Glory
O.G.
Oct 26, 2012
A friend inspired me to search eBay for bargain finds and I couldn't believe what treasures popped up in the last few weeks. Well, being a buyer with nerves of steel bidding in the last seconds of an auction also helped. ;)

Let's start with the first piece: a Nomade leather key holder that I use for my office keys :smile:

I was on the hunt for the old caramel Nomade pieces around one year after they were discontinued... and while this baby shows some signs of love it's very acceptable given the price of 43.50 Euros (60 Dollars)! The best part? I could simply pick it up in my home town Vienna...

Attachments

• LV_finds-1.jpg
    LV_finds-1.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 714
  • LV_finds-2.jpg
    LV_finds-2.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 717
Now onto the second piece: a plum Suhali compact wallet!

I also marvelled at the Suhali pieces when I was in my teen years, but back then the line was out of my price range. By chance I found this wallet that is well loved with a black mark on the back, but that is still quite a steal for a mere 69$. My friend recommended reglazing and exchanging the metal pieces which I will look into on a more calm weekend.

Attachments

• LV_finds-3.jpg
    LV_finds-3.jpg
    615.9 KB · Views: 732
  • LV_finds-4.jpg
    LV_finds-4.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 724
Now the third and final piece: a Mono Saumur :smile:

The Saumur bags aren't as rare as my two SLG finds, but I was still very happy to get it in a good condition for 165,50 Euros or 225$. I also prefer the Vachetta with a dark Patina, so this one was ideal :P I also considered getting one new from the store some time ago, but given my not so small bag collection I decided the investment wouldn't be worth it as the bag wouldn't get enough wear ;)

Thank's for letting me share my finds :biggrin:

Attachments

• LV_finds-5.jpg
    LV_finds-5.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 709
Love them! Awesome finds!Enjoy!

Loving my LV Delightful GM, Vintage Mono Speedy 35, Speedy B DA & Speedy Epi Noir 30... Next..Speedy 35 DE .. :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Congrats, wonderful and rare slg's! I love the saumur, I had been looking at quite a few on eBay and went to try it on in store, they didn't have any and showed me the pochette metis instead. I love it, but it's pricy so I'm still thinking about the saumur. Is it comfortable to wear? I keep thinking that having the buckle near your body might not be.