Quick reveal of 3 vintage bargain finds ;-)

Congrats on your fabulous finds! You are so lucky to find them for such great prices!!! I am never so lucky! Did you find them on ebay.de or ebay.at?
I usually check German ebay

Thanks everyone! :smile:

Cool finds:smile: congrats:smile: mod shots please:smile:

I'll try to have some taken soon.

Congrats, wonderful and rare slg's! I love the saumur, I had been looking at quite a few on eBay and went to try it on in store, they didn't have any and showed me the pochette metis instead. I love it, but it's pricy so I'm still thinking about the saumur. Is it comfortable to wear? I keep thinking that having the buckle near your body might not be.

Yes, I think it's comfortable to wear since each buckle lays pretty flat against the body as long as the bag is closed. If you have back pockets on your pants you might feel the buckle rubbing against them though. When I carry the bag it usually doesn't move around much, so I don't actually feel much of the buckle.

Congrats on your fabulous finds! You are so lucky to find them for such great prices!!! I am never so lucky! Did you find them on ebay.de or ebay.at?
I usually check German ebay

I actually use ebay.at, but always include world wide listings, so it shouldn't make a difference whether you're using .at or de. I was simply lucky that one of them was in Vienna and another one in France (the Saumur) ;)

Great finds.. I'm liking the Saumar more and more, good job I didn't spot it or we'd have been bidding against each other :smile: I'd try a little bit of liquid brass cleaner on the wallet, Brasso or the french brand Mirroir if you can get them. Just pop it on a Q tip to make sure it doesn't get on the leather.