Quick reveal -- New bLK Icon flap bag!

Aug 19, 2009
I was debating on getting a new Chanel Reissue 226, Easy Caviar jumbo, or Hermes Garden Party GM early on. Thank you ladies for helping me to make the final decision. It is also my little 7-year-old girl's pick. LOL:smile: Here is my new icon bag--- Chanel Reissue 226. It's fresh n just arrived last night to my local NM store, reserved for me. Picked it up this morning, n here it is....:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4929.JPG
    IMG_4929.JPG
    271.5 KB · Views: 607
  • DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 611
its very beautiful, congratulation. My daughter likes to get in on the decision making as well ~ so cute, we have them 'in training.' :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Gosh that looks stunning! Now I'm lemming after black with RHW. Funds, where are you? Lol. Congrats on your new reissue. I'm sure your DD wouldn't mind borrowing from you when she's older ;)

Congrats on your stunning iconic 2.55 bag! The 226 size is so versatile and your DD has great taste!

Gorgeous reissue!!!! I'm finding myself wanting the quintessential classic flap now!! Congrats to you!! You and your daughter have spectacular taste!!!

its very beautiful, congratulation. My daughter likes to get in on the decision making as well ~ so cute, we have them 'in training.' :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Congrats, it is truly a beautiful bag!

Gosh that looks stunning! Now I'm lemming after black with RHW. Funds, where are you? Lol. Congrats on your new reissue. I'm sure your DD wouldn't mind borrowing from you when she's older ;)

Thank you so much, ladies. You are so sweet.:smile:

Congratulations!! It is pure perfection! It is honestly my favorite Chanel. It is iconic and classic for a reason!! Your daughter has superb taste!

Gorgeous! What a great choice! You and your DD have fabulous taste!

Love this bag so much. Congrats!

Absolutely beautiful! You made the perfect choice! Congrats :smile:

+1

OP, your DD has a head start for Chanel

Beautiful reissue! Congrats and enjoy! :smile:

Thank you all. You ladies are so nice.:smile: