Quick Reveal-Need help with the size??? Pic heavy!

warden2

O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
Here is a quick reveal! I've worked a long day and look a mess, so please excuse my lounge outfit! I'm having trouble with the size. It's the TOTALLY MM and this is going to be my running errands, work bag, carry-on with ipad, magazines, etc. bag. Do you think its too small? I had a NF GM and hated it because of the big open top and large size, so I figured I'd go MM on this because the measurements are similar to the Neverfull MM.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 217
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 152
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 183
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 105
I think it looks great on you. I had the GM and it was too big and sagged really bad at the bottom...it looked sloppy to me! The MM is the perfect size! BTW..how tall are you?

Looks great on you, I also have the Totally but in GM. I think you should stick with the MM if you want to avoid the same experience you had with the NF GM. What really matters is that the bag is functional for the purpose you bought it for.

Im 5'6 and about 140...so we are very similar in size..I recently purchased the MM and should receive it tomorrow, sold the GM because of the sagging. I purchased it for a carry on as well because of the zip closure etc....
It looks great on you...you made the right choice!! :smile:

Are you sure you don't think I need the GM. It's in stock too! I like this size because I don't want to stuff too much stuff in it and make it too heavy. I sometimes do that with my speedy 35. I just feel like my arms are too big for this size!