Quick Reveal! My first RED bag...

jax818

Jun 7, 2015
I've been on a search for a red bag and I was on the waiting list for this one. However, when I first saw pictures of it on TPF...I wasn't excited about the dullness of this seasons caviar so I decided to pass. But after awhile, I started warming up to it and I started thinking about it. So when my sa offered it to me again, I said YES!

Even though it's not shiny, the matte caviar gives it an understated elegance. I also love how soft the leather feels! I was so surprised by that. I'm very happy with this piece. I plan to wear this casually and to add a pop of color that my wardrobe desperately needs. [emoji4]

Even though it's not shiny, the matte caviar gives it an understated elegance. I also love how soft the leather feels! I was so surprised by that. I'm very happy with this piece. I plan to wear this casually and to add a pop of color that my wardrobe desperately needs. [emoji4]

I totally agree, I have been feeling the leather constantly!

It's so hard to find a shade of red that one personally loves, having it in caviar is just icing on the cake! Happy for you!! :smile: