Quick Reveal! My first RED bag...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been on a search for a red bag and I was on the waiting list for this one. However, when I first saw pictures of it on TPF...I wasn't excited about the dullness of this seasons caviar so I decided to pass. But after awhile, I started warming up to it and I started thinking about it. So when my sa offered it to me again, I said YES!

2. Here is my red caviar boy woc!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464311314.253153.jpg

3. Indoor lighting... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464311351.938642.jpg

4. My woc family... [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464311386.941979.jpg

5. Very beautiful! Congratulations :yahoo:

6. Congrats, it's beautiful!!! The color is so rich [emoji173]️

7. Congrats! Beautiful Chanel woc

8. Even though it's not shiny, the matte caviar gives it an understated elegance. I also love how soft the leather feels! I was so surprised by that. I'm very happy with this piece. I plan to wear this casually and to add a pop of color that my wardrobe desperately needs. [emoji4]

9. Thank you! I really love this red!

10. I totally agree, I have been feeling the leather constantly!

11. Right?! It feels like butter.

12. Congrats! Beautiful!

13. It's so hard to find a shade of red that one personally loves, having it in caviar is just icing on the cake! Happy for you!! :smile:

14. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice