***Quick Reveal***My beloved Peltro Cabat has arrived!!!!

piperlu

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
Introducing my Medium Peltro Cabat. My Peltro wallet also sneaked into the pics somehow. LOL

I knew this was going to be an amazing bag, when I received my SO wallet and saw how beautiful it was.

It is an absolutely stunning bag. The color is not a foil silver. It's more muted with some tiny little flecks of black at times. It depends on how the light hits it. I didn't get to take any outdoor pics, because we had rain this morning. I'll try to post more of those later.

Thank you so much for all of the pm's and emails that I have received too. I wasn't sure if I would do a big reveal, so I thought I would make it short and sweet.

PS: Maybe, this post will help some of you that are on the fence regarding the SO frog and bracelet. LOL Wouldn't a Peltro froggy be so pretty?

Attachments

• Peltro Cabat with wallet 1.jpg
    Peltro Cabat with wallet 1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 343
  • Peltro Cabat with wallet 2.jpg
    Peltro Cabat with wallet 2.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 277
  • Peltro Cabat with wallet 3.jpg
    Peltro Cabat with wallet 3.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 274
  • Peltro Cabat with wallet 4.jpg
    Peltro Cabat with wallet 4.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 207
  • Peltro Cabat with wallet 5.jpg
    Peltro Cabat with wallet 5.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 210
Oh my goodness I saw this in your avatar last night and was wondering if it was a wish or a dream-come-true! Congratulations it is truly stunning! I am so happy for you, enjoy!!

Wow, Debbie! Your new peltro Cabat is absolutely stunning. And it looks even prettier with your peltro wallet! I just have to see peltro in person!

Congratulations on such a beautiful bag!