Quick reveal - Madison Saffiano Mini N/S Bond Tote

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went to see some of the new bags in store yesterday, and came back with the mini tote in bronze! I think some people were interested in this color, so I did my best to get a decent picture - not completely accurate, but close. Thanks for letting me share!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391969872.820378.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391969918.689493.jpg

2. Gorgeous! I have been looking at this bag. Would you say it's the size of the mini tanner?

3. Here's another shot of the color. It's gorgeous.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391970769.944999.jpg

4. Oooo that's pretty : )

5. I think they're about the same size. Comparison pic coming up!

6. Pretty close!

7. Gorgeous color !! Congrats!

8. I'm glad you have a pic in different lighting, I wasn't sure if my pics look more like gunmetal, which this color definitely isn't!

Thank you, the color just keeps growing on me the more I look at it!

9. That is really cute! Perfect to transition into Spring and Summer!:biggrin:

10. Isn't it?! I'm so glad the SA had me try on this color and steered me away before I could buy yet another black bag, lol.

11. This is very pretty!!! l like it a lot! I think saffiano leather looks particularly good in metallic colors. Congratulations and enjoy!

12. Ooh that's nice. Gorgeous color! I like the full zipper.

13. Love this color! I only asked to see the "blues" yesterday, so now I guess I have to go back to FP next week!:P

14. Bronze and silt are two colors I've been wanting to see....thanks for posting. It's a cute bag and I love the color!!