Quick Reveal & LV Family Portrait

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I collected my new Favorite MM in Azur from the boutique yesterday and went out with it today! It rocks!:P

Attached Files:

2. Give me a moment while I work on getting my bags out for the LV family portrait. :smile:

3. Presenting my LV family! I'm not a big bag kinda gal, my bags are all MM or smaller.

Attached Files:

4. Now my other bags are begging to be photographed...

5. I like the variety in your collection. Congrats!!

6. Gorgeous collection but im drooling over that lilas!

7. Lovely collection. I also like all the different colours and prints.

8. Thank you!

9. Heheh, I have no occasion to bring that lilac baby out yet.

10. Thank you, I am trying to diversify my LV collection after some time away from the brand.

11. Here is my Chanel family...there will be no more addition to this family unfortunately. Too many quality issues..

Attached Files:

12. Congrats on your newest addition! Love the Favorite! Beautiful collection, as well. :smile:

13. great, rounded LV collection!! love it - especially the favorite in DA! I think I'll have to get one too.....😊😃👍👏

14. The rest of my bag family, Gucci, Miu Miu and the lonely Tods. Peeping shyly from the back row is my all-time favorite bag, the coffer. Thanks for letting me share.

Now back to the closet they go! Not you, coffer, you stay with mommy! *hug*

Attached Files:

15. Thank you!