Quick reveal...look at what I got (ps. what did I get?)

gapaholic13

R+F Independent Cons
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
I've been on a mission to find myself a day for a while now. I either didn't like the color available (very limited selection here in Canada) or it didn't have the right hardware.

My SA called me to let me know she had one for me but she didn't know what color it was.
IMG_0006-2-1.jpg

I was really hesitant to pay full retail because I know there is an event coming up but if I waited, it wouldn't be there. DH told her to wrap it up...it's my 15th anniversary gift.
IMG_0011-1-1.jpg

Oh, another question...my SA is waiting for a black to come in too. Should I switch for black or keep this color? It is so gorgeous, I'm leaning towards keeping this one but then second guess if the black would be more practical.

Then again, I'm very rarely practical!

Congrats, and happy anniversary! Poupre is such a beautiful color. And it is actually very versatile. Black may be more basic, but it will always be available. I say keep the poupre :biggrin:.

I say keep the pourpre as well--I just received my City in pourpre, and I'm in love with the color. It's so unique and stunning. You can get black any time. That can be your next Bal! :graucho:

Happy Anniversary!