Quick reveal : Got a bag I own in a different color! <3

_blush_

O.G.
Mar 21, 2012
OK, even though I don't really have any multiples from the same bag (except for two WoCs) I had loved the look and functionality of this bag that I had to get one in this color combination as well!!

Attachments

• IMG_0735.JPG
    IMG_0735.JPG
    225.9 KB · Views: 867
  • IMG_0737.JPG
    IMG_0737.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_0739.JPG
    IMG_0739.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 857
I really liked this bag from the beginning. However, everyone kept telling me and I kept telling myself to get another WoC instead due to the fact that it's a classic and is "a better investment" and all that (even though I don't buy bags with the intention of re-selling).

But, in my opinion, Dior lambskin trumps Chanel's any day. Completely satisfied with my purchase :heart:

They are really cute! Do you have any photos of you modelling them? I'm curious to see how it looks as I couldn't find any mod pics on tpf. I am contemplating to buy one for my birthday. :smile:
I also checked out your collection thread. You and your mom have great taste! :biggrin:

They are really cute! Do you have any photos of you modelling them? I'm curious to see how it looks as I couldn't find any mod pics on tpf. I am contemplating to buy one for my birthday. :smile:
I also checked out your collection thread. You and your mom have great taste! :biggrin:

Thanks!! :heart:

I don't like to post mod pics online for privacy reasons, but there are tons of modeling pics if you do a thread search for new lock pouch (or pouchette) on the Dior forum :biggrin:

and thanks for the very nice compliment :heart:33