Quick reveal : Got a bag I own in a different color! <3

naachyan

Mar 21, 2012
Somewhere Quiet.
I really liked this bag from the beginning. However, everyone kept telling me and I kept telling myself to get another WoC instead due to the fact that it's a classic and is "a better investment" and all that (even though I don't buy bags with the intention of re-selling).

But, in my opinion, Dior lambskin trumps Chanel's any day. Completely satisfied with my purchase :heart:

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
Congrats on your Dior pochette! Is that black patent with gold hardware? :smile:

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
It looks like lambskin with silver hardware (am I correct?).

Congratulations on your new purchase!

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Thanks guys :lol:

Here she is next to her twin :biggrin::biggrin:

(If anyone is curious what was in the Moschino bag - here lol)
LOVE your new bag and the purple one as well. Twins are nice to have; congratulations! I also think the Dior is a better buy than the Chanel WOC.

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
Great choice! Love both of them! You make me wanna own 1 in lambskin too! I've 1 in pink python. :smile:

Charliemeows

Aug 7, 2011
Australia
They are really cute! Do you have any photos of you modelling them? I'm curious to see how it looks as I couldn't find any mod pics on tpf. I am contemplating to buy one for my birthday. :smile:
I also checked out your collection thread. You and your mom have great taste! :biggrin:

naachyan

Mar 21, 2012
Somewhere Quiet.
They are really cute! Do you have any photos of you modelling them? I'm curious to see how it looks as I couldn't find any mod pics on tpf. I am contemplating to buy one for my birthday. :smile:
I also checked out your collection thread. You and your mom have great taste! :biggrin:
Thanks!! :heart:

I don't like to post mod pics online for privacy reasons, but there are tons of modeling pics if you do a thread search for new lock pouch (or pouchette) on the Dior forum :biggrin:

and thanks for the very nice compliment :heart:33