Quick reveal for bolide lovers! *modeling pics on pg 4*

Power of Hermes craftmanship and Birkin-shape! To use her almost every weekday for 3 years, it says a lot.

Congrats on the RG Bolide! I'm sure this RG Bolide will go along with many pieces in your wardrobe and versatile to use every single day forever!

8012367668_d8d6ed43d3_m.jpg

hand

8012368570_6c45dde8bf_m.jpg

arm

8012386952_eaf4b00f7b_m.jpg

shoulder

Thank you very much everybody for your lovely comments! Only bag lovers can talk with bag lovers! Thank you for sharing my joy. I've put my presentable casual attire and taken some modeling shots--wearing with a DVF blouse, J Brand skinny jeans and my beloved C Jacket. Isn't it so versitile and it's just a lovely little bag? Thank you so much again!

Last edited:
Power of Hermes craftmanship and Birkin-shape! To use her almost every weekday for 3 years, it says a lot.

Congrats on the RG Bolide! I'm sure this RG Bolide will go along with many pieces in your wardrobe and versatile to use every single day forever!

Isn't that funny? Actually I was happy with one. I do have other brand bags, but you know how once you use H, you don't want to use others. Until I saw this post in Birkingal's blog post on how to care for your Hermes bags. She wrote "use it, but not everyday". That's when I started looking for the 2nd.

Lovely colour! Matches one of your heels in the office. Now you are just short of something in blue and black to complete the collection.

haha, you read my mind. Aren't we all like that--barely get one and start planning for the next, hehe. I think I would like a 28 BBK with GHW (GHW is must) for my next, but it will be a in couple of year, maybe.

As for blue, I'd like a casual style--maybe from other brands since I haven't found a style that I like from H. I like the Evelyn look, but I don't like the big H (that can be fixed by wearing inward) and I don't like the tap closure. For casual bag, I like full closure. Will see.

Last edited:
8010732573_f8991688c2_m.jpg

31 Rouge Garance Bolide! RG is my favorite red color but was rested so I was so surprised and happy that I found this color in store. According to the SA, RG is brought back this season. Not sure if it's true, experts pls confirm. It is good news for people who also like this color.
congrats. such a classic bag + gorgeous colour! :smile: