Quick Reveal: First Constance, Rouge Vif Box

Heavenplay

O.G.
Nov 14, 2011
A big thank you goes to those who took part in my constance poll (Rouge Vif VS. Rouge H) yesterday. It was a tie, though 24 tpfers voted.....

You know how I made the final decision? I calculated the average weighted value of the votes...(Each weight is determined by these critical factors below, When did the voters join the TPF? How many posts/threads they started?...etc. )

====>> Rouge Vif won!!!

I am joking. I fully respect everyone's opinion equally. The true reason is the Rouge H varies a lot between years and that wasn't a perfect shade for me. Thank you again for joining my reveal.

I've done too many reveals in my birthday month, perhaps some of you are so sick of my threads. Don't worry, I am off to the Ban Island.

Take care everyone, HP

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 691
  • DSC02762.jpg
    DSC02762.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 673
  • DSC02765.JPG
    DSC02765.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:
So lovely! I remember from your other post that you work in a lab (pleasssee forgive me if I remember incorrectly!!:blush::blush:), very hard to imagine a lady wearing lab coat could have this insane taste and one of the most wonderful collection of Hermes!!

A big thank you goes to those who took part in my constance poll (Rouge Vif VS. Rouge H) yesterday. It was a tie, though 24 tpfers voted.....

You know how I made the final decision? I calculated the average weighted value of the votes...(Each weight is determined by these critical factors below, When did the voters join the TPF? How many posts/threads they started?...etc. )

====>> Rouge Vif won!!!

I am joking. I fully respect everyone's opinion equally. The true reason is the Rouge H varies a lot between years and that wasn't a perfect shade for me. Thank you again for joining my reveal.

I've done too many reveals in my birthday month, perhaps some of you are so sick of my threads. Don't worry, I am off to the Ban Island.

Take care everyone, HP

So lovely! I remember from your other post that you work in a lab (pleasssee forgive me if I remember incorrectly!!:blush::blush:), very hard to imagine a lady wearing lab coat could have this insane taste and one of the most wonderful collection of Hermes!!

Thank you for your kind words!

You are right, I left my biochemical lab and joined a PE Fund a couple of months ago. I've been into fashion and seriously considered getting into this industry.

In 2008, after 6 months intern as a buyer assistant in Lane crawford HK, I realized I am not the fashion material.

BTW, I miss my white lab coat, very very "maison martin margiela“ looking:biggrin:

Thank you for your kind words!

You are right, I left my biochemical lab and joined a PE Fund a couple of months ago. I've been into fashion and seriously considered getting into this industry.

In 2008, after 6 months intern as a buyer assistant in Lane crawford HK, I realized I am not the fashion material.

BTW, I miss my white lab coat, very very "maison martin margiela“ looking:biggrin:

Gosh, you're an amazing lady, with lots of achievements (and good taste)! Congratulations on your choice and I'd love to see either of those beauties against a white lab coat.

====>> Rouge Vif won!!!

Take care everyone, HP

Heavenplay, you are hilarious!!!! I doubt you will enjoy Ban Island but I am there with the monkeys and it's not bad if you like palms and rum. I am sure Tanker Toad or Cayenne Pepper will help you sneek off, fly off! Congratulations honey. You have had one heck of a Birthday YEAR!!!

Heavenplay,
We love your reveals! Please do not stop and venture off to Ban Island. We will miss you too much! Congrats on your Constance! This is the one that I would have voted on had I participated. So beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, amazing, incredible, fabulous! Thanks for your pictures.:loveeyes: