Quick Reveal, ebay finds

Wow where did you find the hippie? how much you go it for??

I decided the roses scarf I got previously look great on my pink pearl hippie.
IMG_7270.jpg

So that's all for now, unless you want to see some non-Coach.

I see a lot of things I wish I could have like the Parker clutch, the butterfly scarf set, the turtle. Looks like you found some great things on ebay!
I have been doing some stalking. :graucho:
I somewhat regretted not getting the Bridgit when I could have at the outlet price, but this baby was poorly listed and doesn't look like she was ever used! I lucked out!

i lurv those shoes!!!
awesome!!
and the birdgit!!
oh my! my! u've been busy!!
and yes, that pink parker clutch, is soooooo tdf!!

i hate u..
u're adding more into my list..
darnn..

I have just died and gone to heaven :faint:
I love love LOVE your clutch :drool:
Thank you! I saw a few lucky members somehow snag these at their outlets a while back (like a month ago - not sure how some outlets had a few Parker pieces then, but I digress) and I have been keeping an eye out for one ever since. She's a beauty in person! Rosegold hardware, and that shimmer! :love:

i lurv those shoes!!!
awesome!!
and the birdgit!!
oh my! my! u've been busy!!
and yes, that pink parker clutch, is soooooo tdf!!

i hate u..
u're adding more into my list..
darnn..
I will be adding to your crasher thread soon, too. This place is horrible for the wishlists - they keep getting longer! :P

Thank you bagap! I was lucky with the bookcase, too. Someone in my apartment building was moving and selling it for $5. I didn't have cash so my fiance bought it for me! :heart: So now my bags aren't piled in the closet. They aren't quite on display, since I like to keep them wrapped, but it does make it much easier to find a bag. I love it! I am thinking of adding some of those screw-in hooks to hang my keychains, but I don't have any of those yet so I haven't tried. It's funny how willing I am to organize my bags but I haven't cleaned my apartment in, well, too long! lol!

Thank you Kaydee, J, and Suz.

J- you need something in that pretty pink! It is such a great color. :yes:

Suz - It is so true. Glad you can relate! :P It actually took me a while to realize this scarf would go well. I tried the lilac scarf I just revealed because I thought the pastel colors would go together, but it was too dull. The roses matches so well I just had to share!