Quick Reveal! Dark Purple Today.....

Jul 27, 2010
For the past 2 weeks i've seen a lot of Panarea Tote thread or discussion over here.....Silver and Red color, now let me add one more color for a reveal :graucho:

I just got it yesterday and it's a lovely color. Although i can't decide on whether getting the red or this color initially, but my SA strongly recommended me getting this color as she said it is a rare color and it's not out for all seasons or every year. When i was in the outlet few times, i also saw other customers buying the same bag with different color, like light pink, dark pink and etc. I'm new to Dior, is this Panarea tote a new collection? Or it has been released for few years?

Sorry for the messy background and lousy photo quality from Iphone 3G. I'm waiting for Iphone 4S :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_3515.JPG
    IMG_3515.JPG
    449.4 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_4214.JPG
    IMG_4214.JPG
    442.5 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_9850.JPG
    IMG_9850.JPG
    403.7 KB · Views: 408
Congratulations on your purple Panarea! I haven't seen this colour on the Panarea before!

I don't know if the following questions will help with your decision: Do you have more accessories/clothes to match the purple or the red Panarea? If you were to return the purple, will you miss it? Will you always be thinking of the red one if you keep the purple one?

Or if you wish, you can buy the red one and keep both of them!

Congratulations on your purple Panarea! I haven't seen this colour on the Panarea before!

I don't know if the following questions will help with your decision: Do you have more accessories/clothes to match the purple or the red Panarea? If you were to return the purple, will you miss it? Will you always be thinking of the red one if you keep the purple one?

Or if you wish, you can buy the red one and keep both of them!

Thanks for your advice. Since it's a rare color and i do love it also, i think i will keep it! I'm not really a red person, but sometimes i think every woman deserved a red bag! :graucho: This dark purple is really gorgeous and dark enough to be versatile IMO.

Btw, when is panarea tote being released? I seldom seen ppl carrying it around. Is it a new collection?