Quick reveal...but should I keep them??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I love this forum and i love louboutins like all of you! Today, I tried on pigAlle follies spikes at Neiman Marcus and fell in love with them. I got them on sale for $1k as the original price was $1295! Could I have gotten a better price for these? Forgive my ignorance but I'm not up to date on all louboutin styles and can only wear certain ones. But here's a picture! Hope you guys can guide me in the right direction if I should keep them.

Attached Files:

2. Wow! No one?

3. They are stunning! I think you should keep them. :smile:

4. Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it. I was on the fence about the price too.

5. Reviving an old thread but I agree, they really are gorgeous!

6. You can always put it in a display case as a mini sculpture piece. That is what I do with my shoes [emoji151]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice