Quick reveal -- azur favorite mm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would love to hear honest opinions on this one. Is it a keeper? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396064619.131784.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396064635.092990.jpg

2. Super cute for spring and summer! Love both looks, but crossbody with the hanging chain is fab! ! Yes a keeper :smile:

3. really pretty. also love it crossbody with the hanging chain. congrats!

4. I think you should keep it.....it looks great on you and so pretty for spring and summer..I really like the favorite style in azur, very pretty!

5. Yes!! Keep it. Looks nice. What can fit in it

6. Ahh I didn't know this bag came out already! My SA told me 4/1 for my store. Hmm.. Thanks for the pictures! I was wondering if the mm would be too big and I think it will be since I'm only 5'2".

7. Looks great! Definitely a keeper :smile:

8. Keeper for sure

9. Looks great on you! What's holding u back?

10. Thanks everyone! I just have the usual post purchase anxiety/guilt.

Here's a pic of the inside of the bag. In it I have:
    iPhone 5
    Vernis cles
    Empreinte secret compact wallet
    Mini pochette

It's fairly stuffed. I would probably have to take out the mini pochette. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396067263.907955.jpg

I just returned a perforated leather saumur to Yoogi's and now I'm wondering whether I should have kept that instead :sad:

11. I'd say it's a keeper!

12. +1

13. It's cute. If YOU like it, keep and enjoy!!!!!

14. Love it, very cute!

15. Yes it's a keeper! Congrats :smile: