Quick Reveal and a Rant. Need Coachie Luv!

jayde123

Get Yer Ya Ya's Out!
Nov 8, 2008
Ok, here's my quick reveal. Got my lovely gold keyfob from Ebay and had to wait a couple days until my beautiful Legacy Leather Tote (also from Ebay) arrived so I could put it on her. I absolutely love this bag and hope all the people with perfect accessories don't mind my mismatched stuff. I'm working on it!

2009_0204sohopurses0005.jpg

2009_0204sohopurses0002.jpg

Now my rant. I heard about good deals people had received recently at Macy's including pony tail scarves. So went to my Macy's, which I hate. It only has siggie and the people never know anything. I waited around for at least 15 minutes and no one was in the area. I finally walked over to the shoe department and an SA came over to the Coach counter (that's all there is, one counter). I asked if they had any scarves or legacy wristlets or anything non siggie. (I was very polite). While I was talking to this woman, the SA who was supposed to be working came over. I told her that I loved Coach and was wondering if they could order some leather bags in addition to sig. She said they had no control over what came. I told her I thought scarves would sell really well, too bad they didn't get have them, etc. I was very polite and trying to make small talk so she would notice me, because she was basically ignoring me. I am carrying my new purse (above) which I had just cut the tags off. I mentioned that I go online to tPF and lots of people had been getting good deals lately. She looked up and said, "Do you want a fake?" My husband was standing by me and he walked away because he thought I was going to blow! But actually I stood there with my mouth open...SPEECHLESS. I finally just said, "No, I don't carry fakes" and walked away. I am so mad right now. :censor::mad::rant: I need some Coachie love!

I love my tote like that too. Enjoy, she's a beauty!

As far as the SA at Macy's, I'd just try not to worry about it. Honestly, I just make small talk, I ask about bags to see if they have others and then I usually go buy things where I want. My macy's pretty much stinks. I don't go in there much.

Wow! I would report that SA for sure!
And great new bag :tup:

I think I will, but I have to calm down. I didn't even get her name. The lady from shoes was nice and she just walked away. Did this other woman think because I said people had received some good deals lately, that we were all out buying some cheap FOACH stuff? Aaarrrgghh.

But thanks for the nice words!

I love my tote like that too. Enjoy, she's a beauty!

As far as the SA at Macy's, I'd just try not to worry about it. Honestly, I just make small talk, I ask about bags to see if they have others and then I usually go buy things where I want. My macy's pretty much stinks. I don't go in there much.

I rarely go in either. But the nearest boutique or outlet are 250 miles away. That's why Ebay is my friend!
I really think I'm going to love this bag! :yes:

Sorry about the SA's at Macy's...I once asked two SA's at my local Macy's how they liked their jobs and both ladies looked down and didn't say a word...doesn't that speak volumes...
Love your purse! I have one too and I find it hard to change out of...

Sorry about the SA's at Macy's...I once asked two SA's at my local Macy's how they liked their jobs and both ladies looked down and didn't say a word...doesn't that speak volumes...
Love your purse! I have one too and I find it hard to change out of...

I think you're right. None of the SA's seem happy. Maybe my hormones are just riled up! Ha. This seems like a bag I'm going to use daily. I'm petting it right now. :P

I think I will, but I have to calm down. I didn't even get her name. The lady from shoes was nice and she just walked away. Did this other woman think because I said people had received some good deals lately, that we were all out buying some cheap FOACH stuff? Aaarrrgghh.

But thanks for the nice words!

I would just call back and ask for the name of the SA who was ....(very loose interpretation here) "helping" you today. If they ask why, just say you forgot to get her name. LOL That way you know who you were dealing with.

Oh, you guys are funny. :roflmfao: I knew you'd cheer me up and not let that witch get under my skin!

But I think I will call and say something, because it was really rude. Like if I wanted a fake, would I come to Macy's?!?!?!?! Tacky Tacky Tacky