Quick question!

May 25, 2006
Last edited:
I think it depends on how you will be using the bag...the first one seems small and the second one seems pretty formal...I liked the third one as well out of the three.....

I would definitely go for the third one. The medium messenger. It is quite a large size, and will fit heaps. It practical, and a great cute shape. I have seem them it different colours thru out the years, and it is simply Devine. The first one is too small.

Thanks ladies!! So the vote is for the third one? So return the one I got then. How about the second one? I really like how it's leather and looks vintage. Anymore opinions? Also you say its a cute shape do you know if it slouches?

Any other thoughts and opinions?

I like the first one because of the heart GG zipper pull (they won't be doing that forever, so it's kind of nice to have something different), plus it's cute. I love the second one, which I'm pretty sure is a limited edition retro piece (meaning it was modeled to commemorate one of their vintage bags), and leather always beats canvas (in durablity and value). #2 is the most classy, by far. I'm not a fan of the third one. In person, I think this bag looks kind of cheap and it's definitely unremarkable. It's also the most replicated (knocked off) of the 3 bags.

It does depend what you're using it for, though... if you're looking for more casual, I vote to keep the one you already bought. It's a good all occasion bag. If you want to carry something more dressy, #2. I have no vote for #3!

Gucci was my first designer love. I have pretty good experience with both their leather and their canvas items :biggrin:

I like the first one because of the heart GG zipper pull (they won't be doing that forever, so it's kind of nice to have something different), plus it's cute. I love the second one, which I'm pretty sure is a limited edition retro piece (meaning it was modeled to commemorate one of their vintage bags), and leather always beats canvas (in durablity and value). #2 is the most classy, by far. I'm not a fan of the third one. In person, I think this bag looks kind of cheap and it's definitely unremarkable. It's also the most replicated (knocked off) of the 3 bags.

It does depend what you're using it for, though... if you're looking for more casual, I vote to keep the one you already bought. It's a good all occasion bag. If you want to carry something more dressy, #2. I have no vote for #3!

Gucci was my first designer love. I have pretty good experience with both their leather and their canvas items :biggrin:
Is the leather worth getting? I was thinking of getting a sukey top handle but not sure if this guccissima was worth it?